Thursday, March 4, 2010

I was sick to my Brains

For the past week I had been ill from the base of my cranium to the vertebra, ligaments and muscles that are holding what seems to be one of the most essentials of my body, my pathetic "known to bring me more problems" head. My forehead was an over boiled engine and my neck are like toothpicks, tiny and breakable. Also another contributing factor to my unwell being is the weather and despite my uneasiness I was able to use whats left of my senses, bedridden of cos, the only activity I was able to participate is to give allowance to the known addictive devil of man kind, the Media or in layman's terms the wonderful Television.

I watched episodes of "whats to be taught of life" or shall I say depictions of imaginations of what life is to be or not to be. Being bored out of the regular normality of life depictions on the television, Ive resulted to watching some newly bought DVDs from my brother and I have realized something that I should have a long time ago. I can strongly admit that movies give a better understanding to the message that it is trying to convey. Movies have a better pushing or persuasion power or shall I say force that could manipulate, deteriorate, and empower all average people.

I had a blog once and truth be told, that blog is pure rubbish. It was full of hatred, anger and most of all it was the childlike me when I was in high school. Well age does wonders and I decided to blog again merely to ease my mental thoughts and release all thats been cooped up in this tiny vessel up somewhere in my brain. I just thought that it would be good to have an area to channel all this energy.


- Love it or Hate it -

No comments:

Post a Comment